Organic and Fairtrade Roasted Arabica Coffee.
Try the flavour for yourself to taste why our carefully roasted Organic Colomia Excelso Coffee Beans are so highly regarded and the secret weapon for cafe's in Australia wanting to offer the highest quality, 100% Organic Arabica coffee.
- Sweet smooth caramel taste. Roasted medium to slightly dark ensures it richness when cutting through milk based coffees.
- Happy customers!
- Free Shipping for Cafe's buying in bulk.
- Fragrance/Aroma: Bitter chocolate, buttery, brown sugar caramel
- Aftertaste: Delicate, clean
- Sweetness: Medium
- Acidity: Subtle
- Body: Creamy
- Balance: Balanced
- Notes: Sweet, good body
- SCAA Score: 82.5+
- Certs: Ecocert and ACO
- Region: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and Serranía del Perijá
- Altitude: 1000 -1700 masl
- Temperature: 18 – 26ºC
- Varietals: Caturra, Colombia,Típica, Castillo
- Process: Organic Wash
- Producer: Asoanei
- Drying Process: Sun dried
Buy in bulk (2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg) to get free shipping to Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Hobart, Brisbane, Darwin and remote Australia.