Organic Arabica Coffee Beans, From the Ganesh Mountains
- Highest Quality Arabica Coffee beans imported from Nepal, perfectly roasted in our Australian coffee bean roasting facility for your cafe.
- Taste: Smooth, Delicate floral tones with hints of Jasmin and Cinnamon.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Free Shipping when buying in bulk.
- Happy customers!
We import from the only producer of superior quality speciality graded Himalayan organic coffee. The coffee bean estate is situated on the banks of the snow-fed Trishuli River.
Nepalese specialty coffee is very popular within Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We recommend this single origin organic coffee to be made espresso-style or with a 27sec pour for milk-based drinks.
- Country – Nepal
- Type – Caturra varietal 100%
- Altitude – 1200 – 1400m
- Processing – Washed & sorted (Himalayan snowmelt water)
- Harvest – Feb-Mar
- SCA specialty score – 83+, Internal score - 85+
- Cert – USDA Organic Coffee
Also available as a gift on our coffee subscription:
Buy bulk and get free shipping to Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Hobart, Brisbane, Darwin and remote Australia!